Except as otherwise described in this notice, we restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you and your customers to employees of our firm who must use that information to provide our inspection services. Their right to further disclose and use the information is limited by the policies of our firm. Snap‐Shot Services does not have cookies or any other kind on invasive technology that extracts data from our Clients.
1. Types of Information We Collect
We collect certain personal information about your contact or customers, but only when that information is provided by you or is obtained by us with your authorization. Snap‐Shot Services (SSS) collects private information on selected properties and on the owners of said properties as submitted to SSS by our Clients. SSS only shares this information with personnel for the purpose of preparing on‐site inspection reports. Each person receiving this information is under a contractual agreement that requires this information to remain private to SSS and its Clients.
Each person (Agent) preparing an inspection report has the following Confidentiality Clause in their contract with SSS. Except as may hereinafter be specifically provided, all information disclosed or otherwise made available by SSS to agent and its employees pursuant to this Agreement shall be considered "Confidential Information”, including but not limited to, the method and percentage of compensation paid to agent by SSS. Agent specifically agrees that this agreement and its content will not be shared with other parties.
3. Parties to Whom We Disclose Information
As a general rule, we do not disclose personal information about our clients or former clients to anyone. However, to the extent permitted by law and any applicable state Code of Professional Conduct, certain nonpublic information about you may be disclosed in the following situations:
- To comply with a validly issued and enforceable subpoena or summons.
- In the course of a review of our firm’s practices under the authorization of a state or national licensing board, or as necessary to properly respond to an inquiry or complaint from such a licensing board of organization.
- As a part of any actual or threatened legal proceedings or alternative dispute resolution proceedings either initiated by or against us, provided we disclose only the information necessary to file, pursue, or defend against the lawsuit and take reasonable precautions to ensure that the information disclosed does not become a matter of public record.
- To provide information to affiliates of the firm and nonaffiliated third parties who perform services or functions for us in conjunction with our services to you, but only if we have a contractual agreement with the other party which prohibits them from disclosing or using the information other than for the purposes for which it was disclosed.
4. Secured Portal
All information provided by the Client to SSS is shared with our Agents through a secure portal or direct email. Except as otherwise described in this notice, we restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you and your customers to employees and Agents of our firm who must use that information to provide services for you.
Their right to further disclose and use the information is limited by the policies of our firm and our Confidentiality Agreement listed above. We also maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to guard your personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, or premature destruction.
5. Security Breach
Snap‐Shot Services will disclose to clients all information related to any breach in security. Disclosure of any such incident will be made as soon as possible to enable the clients to expeditiously implement their response programs.
6. Closing Comments
Thank you for allowing us to provide your Real Estate Inspection Services. We value your business and are committed to protecting you privacy. We hope you view our firm as a trusted provider of on‐site real estate inspection services and we will work to continue earning your trust. Please call us if you have any questions or if we can be of further service.